Get your AC unit ready to efficiently withstand Arizona's intense summer heatArctic Fox Air Conditioning & Heating specializes in tuning up and maintaining air conditioners. With over 10 years of air conditioning maintenance service, we understand all components of involved and will inspect your air conditioner to make sure that all parts are working properly.
A proper maintenance program for your home's air conditioning ensures that it works safely, at its maximum efficiency, and with a minimal chance of breaking down at inopportune times. Often, when an air conditioner is not properly maintained, breakdowns that happen can end up being much more costly. Compressors that are not operating within their designated tolerances can fail, leading to very expensive repairs.
Professional air conditioning maintenanceOur process of inspecting your air conditioner is very thorough. Every component of your air conditioner is checked to ensure it is operating properly. This includes all electrical, mechanical, and drainage components. Here are some items that are on our air conditioning maintenance checklist:
- Tightening All Electrical Connections
- Inspection of Wiring for Burning or Overheating
- Inspection of Motor Capacitors
- Pulling of Outdoor Fan Motor for Inspection of Bearings
- Bearings Are Oiled if Ports Are Available
- Inspection of Fan Motor Compartment for Other Potential Problems
- Inspection of Blower Motor Capacitors and Bearings
- Inspection of Condensation Lines and Pan of Signs of Overfilling or Overflowing
- Clean or Replace Air Filters
- Examine the Thermostat for Proper Operation
- Check the Motor Amperage and Voltage While in Operation
- Check Freon Pressure and Temperatures
Common problems found during air conditioning maintenance include clogged condensation lines, dirty evaporator or condenser coils, and leaky ductwork. If we find any issues with your air conditioner, we will inform you and let you know the cost of the repairs.