Keep your home warm this winter with a reliable and efficient heating systemLiving in a warm place like Phoenix, many residents tend to neglect their heating systems. When the cold nights of winter arrive, the last thing you want is a broken heater. Since 2008, Arctic Fox Air Conditioning & Heating has been one of the West Valley's leading providers of professional HVAC maintenance, repair, and installation services, ensuring that families are able to enjoy the cold seasons in warmth and comfort.
HVAC heating system installation servicesThere are two types of home heating units used here in Arizona. The most common is the heat pump, which is tied to your air conditioner. The other is the traditional furnace. Arctic Fox specializes in the installation of both types of units.
Furnace installationNew furnaces are extremely efficient compared to older models. Plus, they are now designed with better safety components, including sensors and controls. A feature of newer gas furnaces is a pilot light that ignites only when it is needed. This greatly reduces your energy costs and increases the safety of your family and home.
Furnaces can either be gas or electric. Gas furnaces require special attention with the gas lines to ensure that your home is safe. The furnace technicians at Arctic Fox go through a very detailed checklist for the installation of a furnace. Here are some of the checklist procedures:
- Removal and Disposal of Old Furnace
- Replacement of Gas Shut Off Valves and Gas Flex Lines
- Installation of New Duct Work To Provide Proper Air Flow
- Ensure That All Duct Work is Sealed
- Installation of All Electrical Connections
- Check Thermostat For Proper Operation
- After Installation, Check for Gas Leaks and Carbon Monoxide
- Final Inspection of Furnace for Safe and Proper Operation
Heat pump installationSplit system air conditioning units typically have the condenser part of the air conditioning unit outside of the house on the ground with the blower inside your home. Modern heat pumps are also designed with greater energy efficiency and significantly quieter operation.
When Arctic Fox installs a split system air conditioning unit in your home, we follow a list of procedures designed to provide you with the highest quality installation possible. Here are some of those procedures:
- Installation of a New Electrical Disconnect
- Installation of New Copper Lines from the House to the New Unit
- Ensure That the New Air Conditioning Unit Outside of the House is Level
- Installation of a New Liquid Line Dryer and Suction Line Dryer
- Installation of a New Secondary Drain Pan in the Attic
- Installation of the New Air Handler or Furnace
- Re-connection of the Drain Lines with Proper Slope for Adequate Drainage
- Installation of New Plenum Boxes and Duct Work
- Installation of a New Digital Thermostat