Why clean your air ducts?We all know how dusty things can get living here in the desert. Have you noticed that no matter how often you dust your home, it's always time to do it again? Do you have allergies, breathing or respiratory problems? If this is the case, you may want to consider a full service air system cleaning.
According to the EPA, indoor air can be up to 70% more polluted than outdoor air. There are three main reasons you should have your air system cleaned:
- You and your family (or employees) will be breathing cleaner air. Is there anything more important than the health of your loved ones and employees?
- Home and office furnishings will stay cleaner longer.
- Having a clean air system saves money on your energy bill. A clean air system runs more efficiently and reduces costs for heating and cooling your home.
It is recommended to have your home's air system cleaned every 3-5 years. For commercial customers, we recommend a thorough cleaning every 2 years.
Air duct cleaning services by Arctic Fox
- Free, No Obligation Video Inspection of Your Air Ducts
- Professional Technicians That Are Specifically Trained in Air Duct Cleaning
- Complete Cleaning of Your Furnace or Air Handler
- Clean Up of Area After Duct Cleaning Services
- Mitigation of Any Allergens, Mold or Mildew
Full service air duct system cleaning must include cleaning your furnace or air handler, which is the heart of the air system. Cleaning your air ducts without cleaning your furnace or air handler is the same as changing the oil in your car without replacing the oil filter. If your furnace or air handler is dirty, your freshly "cleaned" air ducts will instantly become dirty as soon as you turn on your furnace or air conditioner.